7th July 2019: additions to ‘Cookies’ and ‘Personal information’ sections to include details of online purchases.
Types of data we collect
- Location/shipping address: to calculate shipping and taxes if relevant before you place an order, to send you the order, and for invoicing purposes;
- To keep track of basket contents while you’re browsing our site.
You can see additional details about these cookies on the WooCommerce website.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser, or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
If you contact us through our online contact form we request your name and email address, and optionally your telephone number. This information is only used to communicate with you directly about your requests, and your details are not added to any mailing list or passed on to any other companies. We do not share user information with any other organisations unless this is required for setting up the services you have requested (for example registering a domain name or purchasing website hosting), or unless required to do so by law.
If you use our online shop we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing/shipping addresses, email address and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information to:
- Send you information about your account and order;
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
- Process payments and prevent fraud;
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
- Improve our online shop functionality.
Your personal details are passed to our payment processor Stripe to complete your order.
Your order information is retained to complete your purchase. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We normally store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Access to your personal information